Renew the Friends of Clan Macpherson Museum Membership
Welcome to our online Friends of Clan Macpherson Museum membership renewal system. If you weren't previously a member or if your membership details have changed you should complete a full application form by going here. We have worked hard to create a secure environment for on-line transactions. There are three options for payment: bank Standing Order, direct Bank Transfer and Credit Card.
Standing Order and Direct Bank Transfer
Payment may be made directly into the Museum's own Bank Account from either your own on-line Bank Account or by visiting your Branch. No Credit Card is needed for this transaction, it is safe as it uses the Bank's own security system, and it reduces our costs. We are all winners! NB To use this payment method you must have a UK Bank Account
Your Credit Card transactions will be processed via PayPal. We rely on PayPal to process all our on-line Credit Card payments and you can be assured that your Credit Card information is safe within the system. You do not need a PayPal account in order to make a payment.
The On-line Process
Here are the steps you will follow to renew your subscription to the Friends of the Clan Macpherson Museum:
When you click the "Renew now" button you will go through the following steps:
- A form will appear in which you can enter the limited details details we require. As mentioned above, if any of your contact details have changed you should complete a full application form. On that form will be a "Renew" button.
- Once you click the "Renew" button the data will be checked to ensure that the data we require is there. If there is an error, the page will re-load and an indication will be given as to which fields are amiss.
- Once all the information is complete you will be shown a confirmation page. This is your chance to make sure that all the information is correct. If not, click the "Back" button on your browser and modify the information as required.
- If the information is correct, click the "Pay" button at the bottom of the page to start the payment process.
- Once you have completed the process you will be returned to this website.
If you have any problems with the On-line membership system, please contact the .